Welcome to the Sathya Sai Baba Center of Dallas. Our center meets weekly for its devotional, service and children spiritual education activities. Other special events and celebrations are also scheduled during the year. We look forward to meeting and serving you.
IMPORTANT: Dallas Sai Center location is closed until further notice.
We all pray to our beloved Swami for His divine protection during the COVID-19 crisis. To ensure we continue our Sadhana, we have set up the following online sessions for members to join the Study Circle and Bhajans. We will continue offering online/virtual devotional sessions until further notice.
Online Study Circle: 2 pm – 3:15 pm
Time: 3:30 pm to 4:45 pm
– Online devotional session
SSE Corner :-
SSE 2019-2020: On this auspicious and historic occasion of Mother Easwaramma Day, the Dallas SSE team would like to offer this humble endeavor at the lotus feet of our beloved Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. The SSE eBook is a compilation of artwork, poems, stories, experiences and reflections as presented and submitted by SSE children, teachers, parents and devotees from the Sathya Sai Baba Center of Dallas. The theme of this year’s eBook is “My Life is His Message”, as we showcase the impact of Swami’s message in our lives.
My Life is His Message – Dallas Sai Center – eBook
SSE 2018-2019 Open House and Eswaramma Day are being combined into one Program called SAI Reflections Day (SRD) where SAI stands for Self-Awareness and Inspiration. This program is in honor of Mother Eswaramma and is a humble offering at the divine lotus feet of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba. The theme for this years’ SSE year end program is “Connecting with Sai”.
One of our offering to Bhagawan on this occasion is SAI Reflection eBook. Pls find below links with downloadable PDF & Video files.
SAI Reflections – Dallas Sai Center – eBook
Sathya Sai – You’re Always Here – Video
- Meeting Dates/Times: Sundays, 1:40pm – 4:45pm
- Location: Unitarian Universalist Church, 2875 E. Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75074
- Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/NQZZf4p2Em92
Weekly Devotional/Education Meeting Schedule
- Study Circle: 2:00pm to 3.15pm
- Devotional Singing(Bhajans) & Closing Prayers: 3:30pm to 4.45pm
Center Office Bearers
|President||Manhar (Manny) Mistry|
|Vice President||Anand Sivaraju|
|Asst. SSE||Nimmi Vempati|
|YA Coordinator Female||Chinmayee Venkataraman|
|YA Coordinator Male||Ganesh Vishwanathan|
Core Service Activities Schedule
- Weekly Sat/Sun – The Bridge: Dinner/breakfast/study groups with homeless adults, 6:00 pm / 7:00 am
- Weekly Fri – VNA (Visiting Nurse Assoc.) “Meals-on-Wheels”: Meals for elderly/disabled, 10:00 am
- Weekly Fri – Collin County “Meals-on-Wheels”: Meals for elderly/disabled, 11:00 am
- Monthly Fri – Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind: Transport. and fun activities with blind guests , 6:00 pm
- Monthly Sat – Family Gateway Center: Prepare/serve meals for homeless, 4.00 pm
- Monthly Fri – Austin Street Shelter: Prepare/serve meals for homeless, 7.00 pm
- Monthly Sat – Pleasant Valley Nursing Home: Visits, treats, bingo, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Special Projects: Drives, Swami B’Day, Christmas, regional, etc
– Dallas Sai Center Sai Gardening: Click to learn more about the Human Values based gardening
– Raised Bed Garden: Click for instruction on setting up a raised bed garden
– Compost Bucket: Click to learn more about making and setting up an outdoor compost bucket (also called the bio-digester)
– Garden Tower: Click to learn more about building a Garden Tower (also called the Tower Garden)
Sai Center Activities for the SAIYEAR As we are starting the year for working to be better person, we have started many initiatives and we hope that you will be able to take the advantage by participating. Below are the list of activities
*Sign Membership form as a commitment
*Commitment to read Prema vahini
*Work on Human(Honesty) value as a family
*Attend monthly Suprabhatam Seva at 5:00 am.
*Set Personal Goals, Journey, Reminder for Transformation
*Memorandum of commitment with Swami
*Stop Look and Go or Mindful Living
*Chant Swami’s name Sri Sathya Sai Baba Namah
*Show Gratitude for what we have in our life
*Listen to Divine voice RADIOSAI *Participate in 45 Sai gardens *Set aside some food item daily to donate
*Visit nursing homes to spread happiness.