Welcome to the Sathya Sai Baba Center of Dallas. Our center meets weekly for its devotional, service and children spiritual education activities. Other special events and celebrations are also scheduled during the year. We look forward to meeting and serving you.
IMPORTANT: Dallas Sai Center location is closed until further notice.
We all pray to our beloved Swami for His divine protection during the COVID-19 crisis. To ensure we continue our Sadhana, we have set up the following online sessions for members to join the Study Circle and Bhajans.
We will continue offering online/virtual devotional sessions until further notice.
Sunday Schedule: (All times in Central time)
Streaming Link: dallas.live.
- SSE: 1.40 pm to 3:15 pm (Click on respective classes on the portal)
- Study Circle: 2 pm – 3:15 pm (Click on study circle)
- Bhajans: 3:30 pm to 4:45 pm (Click on Bhajan Mandir)
– Online devotional session
SSE Corner :-
SSE Corner for 2020-2021:
SSE classes are conducted virtually at dallas.live.sairegion10.org for the year 2020-21. Thanks to students and teachers for acclimating fast to the virtual mode.The DSC Ebook has become a beloved tradition each year. Students, teachers, and parents offer their submissions either individually or as a group. At the end of the SSE year, the Ebook will be offered from our SSE Program to our Dear Swami, in memory of Mother Easwaramma and her commitment to bettering children’s lives through education and love. The theme for this year is “Keep Calm And Trust in Sai”. Graduation for the current SSE year is planned for April 25th.
Ongoing & Upcoming Activities:
- March 31st: Last day for Ebook Submissions.
- April 25th: Graduation Ceremony
- May 2nd: Easwaramma Day Celebrations (Theme: Life is a Challenge , Meet it!!)
- May 16th: Open SSE Registrations for 2021-22.
Click here for Previous Year’s SSE Activities
- Meeting Dates/Times: Sundays, 1:40pm – 4:45pm (Central Time)
- Location: Unitarian Universalist Church, 2875 E. Parker Rd, Plano, TX 75074
- Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/NQZZf4p2Em92
Weekly Devotional/Education Meeting Schedule
- Study Circle: 2:00pm to 3.15pm (Central Time)
- Devotional Singing(Bhajans) & Closing Prayers: 3:30pm to 4.45pm (Central Time)
Center Office Bearers
|Vice President||Jayanthi Srinath|
|Asst. Devotional||Vijaygopal Mavuduru|
|Asst. SSE||Keerthi Kharod Kirpalani|
|YA Coordinator Female||Sheetal Chakka|
|YA Coordinator Male||Yatish Amratlal Mistry|
Core Service Activities Schedule
- Weekly Sat/Sun – The Bridge: Dinner/breakfast/study groups with homeless adults, 6:00 pm / 7:00 am
- Weekly Fri – VNA (Visiting Nurse Assoc.) “Meals-on-Wheels”: Meals for elderly/disabled, 10:00 am
- Weekly Fri – Collin County “Meals-on-Wheels”: Meals for elderly/disabled, 11:00 am
- Monthly Fri – Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind: Transport. and fun activities with blind guests , 6:00 pm
- Monthly Sat – Family Gateway Center: Prepare/serve meals for homeless, 4.00 pm
- Monthly Fri – Austin Street Shelter: Prepare/serve meals for homeless, 7.00 pm
- Monthly Sat – Pleasant Valley Nursing Home: Visits, treats, bingo, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Special Projects: Drives, Swami B’Day, Christmas, regional, etc
– Dallas Sai Center Sai Gardening: Click to learn more about the Human Values based gardening
– Raised Bed Garden: Click for instruction on setting up a raised bed garden
– Compost Bucket: Click to learn more about making and setting up an outdoor compost bucket (also called the bio-digester)
– Garden Tower: Click to learn more about building a Garden Tower (also called the Tower Garden)
Sai Center Activities for the SAIYEAR As we are starting the year for working to be better person, we have started many initiatives and we hope that you will be able to take the advantage by participating. Below are the list of activities
*Sign Membership form as a commitment
*Commitment to read Prema vahini
*Work on Human(Honesty) value as a family
*Attend monthly Suprabhatam Seva at 5:00 am.
*Set Personal Goals, Journey, Reminder for Transformation
*Memorandum of commitment with Swami
*Stop Look and Go or Mindful Living
*Chant Swami’s name Sri Sathya Sai Baba Namah
*Show Gratitude for what we have in our life
*Listen to Divine voice RADIOSAI *Participate in 45 Sai gardens *Set aside some food item daily to donate
*Visit nursing homes to spread happiness.