Welcome to the Sri Sathya Sai Center of San Antonio. The center meets every Sunday for its devotional and children’s spiritual education activities. Service activities and other special events, celebrations are also scheduled during the year. We look forward to meet and serve you.
Note: Due to COVID-19, we are not meeting at the center location in person now. However, the Devotional and SSE programs are carried out on virtual platforms. Please reach out to the center contacts below if you need more info.
- Meeting Dates/Times: Every Sunday from 3:30 – 6:00 pm
- Location: Summerlin Child Care and Learning Center, 6387 De Zavala Road San Antonio TX 78249
- Dhananjay Nikkam (Vice President)
- Jayanthi Kota (Service Coordinator)
- Shwetha Ail (Devotional Coordinator)
- Weekly Devotional Session – Sunday of every week
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm: Devotional Singing
- 6:00 – 7:00 pm: Study Circle & Adjourn
- Omkaram & Suprabhatam – First Saturday of the month at 6:00 am
- 21 Omkarams
- Sri Sathya Sai Suprabhatam
- 108 names of Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Sri Rudram Chanting
- Meditation – Every Tuesday & Thursday at 6:00 am
- Sri Sathya Sai Baba Guided Jyothi meditation
- Satsangh on Vahinis – Every Wednesday at 9:00 pm
- Study Circle focused on all Vahinis written by Sri Sathya Sai Baba
- Prayer for Peace and Good Health – Every Friday at 6:30 pm
- Chanting for global peace and good health
- Courtyard Service: Due to COVID-19, we are cooking at the kitchen of Shirdi Sai Temple of San Antonio TX which is a licensed commercial kitchen following CDC guidelines. The food cooked is picked up by the chef of Courtyard kitchen for dinner. This service is scheduled on the 3rd Saturday of every month.
- Battered Women and Children Shelter Service: Contact less delivery of Pizza to the residents of the Battered Women and Children Shelter – Served as and when required during COVID-19.
- Sandwich Service: Prepare and deliver PBJ sandwiches to the homeless shelter homes. Served as and when required during COVID-19
- Soup Kitchen Service: Scheduled on 3rd Saturday of the month – Prepare & serve dinner for the residents of Heaven for Hope in their kitchen. – Currently on hold due to COVID-19 situation.
- Nursing Home Service: Scheduled on 4th Saturday of the month – Nursing home visits, treats, bingo, music – Currently on hold due to COVID-19 situation.
Sai Spiritual Education (SSE) Activities
- SSE Classes: SSE classes are offered from 3:30 pm to 4:45 pm every Sunday. Due to COVID-19, the SSE classes are running online on virtual platform.