Welcome to the Sathya Sai Center of Austin. The Sathya Sai Center of Austin is the local chapter of the Sathya Sai International Organization (SSIO) – a spiritual and humanitarian organization with presence in 126 countries and focus on self-transformation and selfless service. The SSIO and its activities are founded on the message of Sathya Sai Baba, one of the most revered universal spiritual teachers, who’s core teachings are: To love all and serve all; to experience the unity of all faiths; and the unwavering practice of five human values as a foundation for character-based living: Love, Truth, Peace, Right Conduct, Non Violence.
Our center meets weekly for its devotional, service and children’s spiritual education activities. Other special events and celebrations are also scheduled during the year. We look forward to meeting and serving you.
- Meeting Dates/Times: Sundays, 3:45 – 6:10 PM
- Location: All Faiths Chapel (Austin State Hospital Complex), 4110 Guadalupe, Austin, TX 78751.
Once inside the Austin State Hospital Complex, please follow the below directions, the chapel where the center meets is labelled Building 639 (details in the complex map).
1. Take the first right, there are 2 streets take the one to the left as shown in the map.
2. At the first Stop sign make a left.
3. Chapel (Building 639) will be on the left.
- Map link/Direction: https://goo.gl/maps/Ppkjc7wwwrs
Please click here to know more about 94th Birthday Celebrations in Austin Sai Center on November 23rd 2019. http://sairegion10.org/touchingheartsthroughservice/
Also, please note that we will not be having our regular Center on Sunday, November 24th, 2019.
Weekly Devotional/Education Meeting Schedule
- 3:45 pm – 4:10 pm: Silent Meditation (adults) & Sai Spiritual Education (children)
- 4:10 pm – 5:00 pm: Study Circle (adults) & Sai Spiritual Education (children)
- 5:10 pm – 6:10 pm: Devotional Singing & Closing Prayers
- 6:10 pm: Adjourn
Center Office Bearers
|President||Shiva Prasad Vankamamidi|
|Vice President||Jay Solankee|
|YA Coordinator Female||Kiranmayi Gangadhar|
|YA Coordinator Male||Sriram Sankar|