Welcome to the Sathya Sai Center of Austin. Our center meets weekly for its devotional, service and children’s spiritual education activities. Other special events and celebrations are also scheduled during the year. We look forward to meeting and serving you.
- Meeting Dates/Times: Sundays, 3:45 – 6:00 pm
- Location: All Faiths Chapel (Austin State Hospital Complex), 4110 Guadalupe, Austin, TX 78751.
Once inside the Austin State Hospital Complex, please follow the below directions, the chapel where the center meets is labelled Building 639 (details in the complex map).
1. Take the first right, there are 2 streets take the one to the left as shown in the map.
2. At the first Stop sign make a left.
3. Chapel (Building 639) will be on the left.
- Map link/Direction: https://goo.gl/maps/Ppkjc7wwwrs
Weekly Devotional/Education Meeting Schedule
- 3:45 pm – 4:15 pm: Silent Meditation (adults) & Sai Spiritual Education (children)
- 4:15 pm – 5:00 pm: Study Circle (adults) & Sai Spiritual Education (children)
- 5:00 pm – 6:00 pm: Devotional Singing & Closing Prayers
- 6:00 pm: Adjourn
Center Office Bearers
|Vice President||Shiva Prasad Vankamamidi|
Core Service Activities Schedule
- Weekly Sat – Caritas Soup Kitchen: Breakfast + lunch, 300-400 served, 6:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Weekly Tue – McBee Elementary Tutoring: TAKS/STAAR preparation, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Weekly Mon – Allison Elementary Tutoring: TAKS/STAAR preparation, 5:30-7:00 pm
- Monthly Sat – Walnut Hills Nursing Home: Visits, treats, bingo, music, 10:30 – 11:30 am
- Monthly Fri – Austin State Hospital: Visits, treats, gifts, music, 5:30 – 7:00 pm
- Bi-Annually Sat – Family Medical Camps: Screening, prescriptions, follow-up, 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Annually Sat – Austin Children’s Shelter (for protected children): Party/celebrations
- Special Projects: Food/Cans/Toy/Coat drives, Swami B’Day + special occasions, regional, etc