Welcome to the Sathya Sai Baba Center of Dallas. Our center meets weekly for its devotional, service and children spiritual education activities. Other special events and celebrations are also scheduled during the year. We look forward to meeting and serving you.
We all pray to our beloved Swami for His divine protection during the COVID-19 crisis.
As our original center location is still undergoing repairs , we will operate center devotional programs in the following temporary location :
Heritage Montessori Academy of Allen, 1222 Alma Drive , Allen , Tx 75013 (NE Intersection of Alma and East Exchange parkway, Behind CVS)
Bhajan session will be streamed live as well @ dallas.live.sairgion10.org
Study Circle will be a hybrid model – in person and via zoom
Sign up sheet to attend the center will be sent in weekly center newsletter.
A confirmation email will be sent once you sign up. Kindly take turns to give everyone an opportunity to attend .Due to limited capacity, and to balance the risk associated with COVID, the head count is limited to 65.
Request devotees to strictly follow all of the COVID guidelines while in the location.
- Seating distance ~ 5ft will be maintained between individuals
- Please wear masks
If you are from out of town and would like to join the session on a specific week you are in Dallas, please reach out to center officers @972-836-8738, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meeting Dates/Times: Sundays, 1:40pm – 4:45pm (Central Time)
Weekly Devotional/Education Meeting Schedule
- Study Circle: 2:00pm to 3.15pm (Central Time)
- Devotional Singing(Bhajans) & Closing Prayers: 3:30pm to 4.45pm (Central Time)
SSE Corner for 2020-2021:
SSE classes are conducted virtually at dallas.live.sairegion10.org for the year 2020-21. Thanks to students and teachers for acclimating fast to the virtual mode.The DSC Ebook has become a beloved tradition each year. Students, teachers, and parents offer their submissions either individually or as a group. At the end of the SSE year, the Ebook will be offered from our SSE Program to our Dear Swami, in memory of Mother Easwaramma and her commitment to bettering children’s lives through education and love. The theme for this year is “Keep Calm And Trust in Sai”. Graduation for the current SSE year is planned for April 25th.
Core Service Activities Schedule
- Weekly Sat/Sun – The Bridge: Dinner/breakfast/study groups with homeless adults, 6:00 pm / 7:00 am
- Weekly Fri – VNA (Visiting Nurse Assoc.) “Meals-on-Wheels”: Meals for elderly/disabled, 10:00 am
- Weekly Fri – Collin County “Meals-on-Wheels”: Meals for elderly/disabled, 11:00 am
- Monthly Fri – Dallas Lighthouse for the Blind: Transport. and fun activities with blind guests , 6:00 pm
- Monthly Sat – Family Gateway Center: Prepare/serve meals for homeless, 4.00 pm
- Monthly Fri – Austin Street Shelter: Prepare/serve meals for homeless, 7.00 pm
- Monthly Sat – Pleasant Valley Nursing Home: Visits, treats, bingo, 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Special Projects: Drives, Swami B’Day, Christmas, regional, etc
– Dallas Sai Center Sai Gardening: Click to learn more about the Human Values based gardening
– Raised Bed Garden: Click for instruction on setting up a raised bed garden
– Compost Bucket: Click to learn more about making and setting up an outdoor compost bucket (also called the bio-digester)
– Garden Tower: Click to learn more about building a Garden Tower (also called the Tower Garden)
CENTER OFFICE BEARERS
|Vice President||Jayanthi Srinath|
|Asst. Devotional||Vijaygopal Mavuduru|
|Asst. SSE||Keerthi Kharod Kirpalani|
|YA Coordinator Female||Divya Srinath|
|YA Coordinator Male||Yatish Amratlal Mistry|
Sai Center Activities for the SAIYEAR As we are starting the year for working to be better person, we have started many initiatives and we hope that you will be able to take the advantage by participating. Below are the list of activities
*Sign Membership form as a commitment
*Commitment to read Prema vahini
*Work on Human(Honesty) value as a family
*Attend monthly Suprabhatam Seva at 5:00 am.
*Set Personal Goals, Journey, Reminder for Transformation
*Memorandum of commitment with Swami
*Stop Look and Go or Mindful Living
*Chant Swami’s name Sri Sathya Sai Baba Namah
*Show Gratitude for what we have in our life
*Listen to Divine voice RADIOSAI *Participate in 45 Sai gardens *Set aside some food item daily to donate
*Visit nursing homes to spread happiness.