Sathya Sai Center of San Antonio has the following activities on a regular basis.
Below is the regular devotional schedule of the Sathya Sai Center of San Antonio on every Sunday of the month. Please join us in the devotional activities, if you are in San Antonio TX.
- 3:15 PM – 4:00 PM : Center Setup
- 4:00 PM – 4:10 PM : Meditation
- 4:10 PM – 5:00 PM : Study Circle
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM : Devotional Singing
- 6:00 PM – 6:20 PM : Center Cleanup/Reset
For detailed information on devotional activities, please contact Ms. Hamsa Bhula at (210) 684-6610
Soup Kitchen Service:
- Date/Time: 3rd Saturday of the month from 1:00pm to 5:00pm
- Location: Heaven For Hope at 1 Haven for Hope Way San Antonio TX 78207
- Details: This service activity involves cooking and serving food for around 500 guests.
Nursing Home Service:
- Date/Time: 4rd Saturday of the month from 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- Location: Oak Park Nursing & Rehabilitation Center at 7302 Oak Manor Drive San Antonio TX 78229
- Details: This service activity involves playing Bingo, cutting cake, singing song and playing musical instruments to bring smile to the faces of the guest
For detailed information on the service activities, please contact Sarath Surampudi at (210) 592-3372
Sai Spiritual Education:
Sathya Sai Center of San Antonio holds regular SSE classes for the below groups.
- Story Group: Age 5/School grade Kindergarten
- Group I: Age 6,7 and 8/School grades I, II and III
- Group II: Age 9,10 and 11/School grades IV, V and VI
- Group III: Age 12, 13 and 14/School grades VII, VIII and IX
- Group IV: Age 15, 16 and 17/School Grades X, XI and XII
The SSE classes are organized every Sunday (except school holidays) from 3:30pm to 5:00pm at the center location.
The enrolment to SSE program is now open for the session 2016-17. If you want to enrol your kids in SSE at San Antonio, please enroll here.
- Date/Time: Every Sunday from 3:30pm to 5:00pm
- Location: 3740 Colony Drive, Suite LL 100 San Antonio, TX 78230
For detailed information on the SSE program, please contact Bimal Nanda at (214) 541-7381 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need any information on Sri Sathya Sai Center of San Antonio, please contact Ms. Jwala Basani (President) (210) 216-1800 or Waris Faridi (Vice-President) (210) 219-0350.